May 16, 2017 - Jeff Patch
We have reached 40% of our funding goal to support the production of a full length album later in 2017. A huge thanks to those who have supported us by going to our shows, purchasing our music online, or pre-ordering the album.
In conjunction with the recent “End of the World” EP released on April 21, we had fun producing a couple of videos which are viewable on our YouTube channel:
This past weekend we had a fantastic gig at Studio 2 in Bathurst NB. Our upcoming shows can be found on our website
We look forward to returning to Loyalist City Ribfest in Saint John in June, and to three engagements in July, culminating in a significant fundraising event in Fredericton at Grimross Brewing on July 29. We will be partnering with a charity to raise funds not just for us, but simultaneously for a great cause (details forthcoming).
For those of you who have not yet pre-ordered, but wish to consider doing so:
We are doing it differently than most. Rather than going through a funding site that skims a significant percentage off the top, we are asking for music pre-orders directly from those who follow us and enjoy our music. We are also continuing to contribute on our own. You can also contribute to the cause by purchasing our recently released EP.
You can help us by pre ordering a CD or donating in other ways.
We have a number of options which include (all prices CAD):
1) Pre Order CD (Fredericton Area) $15
2) Pre Order CD + Shipping to Anywhere on Planet Earth $18
3) Pre Order a Signed CD (Fredericton Area) $20
4) Pre Order a Signed CD + Shipping to Anywhere on Planet Earth $23
5) Custom YouTube Shoutout Video $30
6) Honorary Band Member (includes access to rehearsal, pre show meetings, on stage with band for one song at a live show) $50
If you’re shy and just want to contribute but not be on stage, that’s great too!!!
7) Gold Sponsor (gets name and acknowledgement on CD) $500
Thanks again to everyone and stay tuned as we expect more good news in the near future. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or feedback.